Where covenants are breached which restrict the use or type of building and where
- The property is an existing residential flat or maisonette.
- The alterations or additions were completed over 12 months ago.
- The landlord has continued to collect ground rent since the breach.
- There has been no approach to the landlord for consent.
- There have been no objections to the alterations by the lessor or neighbours.
- The leasehold restrictive covenants were imposed more than 10 years ago.
- The Land is located in England or Wales.
For quotes please apply on-line or call direct on 0161 300 2930.
Residential Property Legal Indemnity
[iframe: src=”http://www.blackfriarsinsurance.co.uk/form/residentialindemnity.php” frameborder=”0″ width=”100%” height=”2000″ scrolling=”no”]