0161 3002930
Select Page

employers liability insurance for computer graphics designers

We offer instant employers liability insurance for computer graphics designers on-line from a range of specialist liability insurance providers and insurers.

Do computer graphics designers require employers liability insurance?

Employers liability insurance for computer graphics designers is a legal requirement in the United Kingdom for all businesses and companies that employ people, even on a part time basis and it is vital that all employers arrange the insurance both correctly but also at a reasonable cost. There are a few exceptions to the legal requirement and more information on this may be found on our main employers liability page but for the most part employers require the cover.

How much employers liability insurance does an computer graphics designer need?

The law requires that you hold a minimum limit of indemnity of £5M in respect of claims however insurers generally issue policies with a limit of £10M although higher limits are available.

As liability insurance specialists, we are ideally placed to offer you some of the best deals available for employers liability insurance along with highly competitive quotes for your public liability insurance.

Standard quotes for employers liability insurance for computer graphics designers are based on the market standard limit of £10M, but other limits are available upon request.

Apply on-line or call us today to discuss your requirements.