As specialist business insurance brokers we provide instant on-line quotes for interior designers including fitting shop insurance from a panel of leading shop insurance providers in the United Kingdom.
What is interior designers including fitting shop insurance?
The interior designers including fitting insurance policy is a package insurance policy that provides a broad range of cover under one policy and is designed to meet the needs of most interior designers including fitting retailers for a cost effective business insurance solution.
The policy includes cover in respect of;
- Property and material damage protecting you against loss or damage to material assets of the business, such as buildings (when required), stock and business contents.
- Business interruption protecting you against losses incurred as a result of a reduction in turnover following a material damage claim.
- Business money protecting the cash in the business
- Combined liabilities offering you protection in respect of your legal liabilities to both third parties and employees.
- additional covers such as property in transit
Work away insurance for interior designers
The standard shop insurance policy includes cover for work away from your own premises in respect of collection and delivery only and will not include cover in respect of any installation or decorating that you undertake at client’s premises. This cover needs to be provided under an additional public liability insurance policy and employers liability where there are employers involved.
How much is interior designers including fitting shop insurance?
As with other insurances, the cost of interior designers including fitting shop insurance is dependent upon you own specific requirements but key factors in the price are the sums insured you require for property damage, the location of your business and whether you have previously had any claims.
Our on-line quote and buy service for retailers insurance provides you with instant access to very competitive shop insurance package quotes for interior designers including fitting shop insurance with full details of policy cover, terms and conditions and specimen policy wordings from leading insurers. The information will help you to make an informed decision in the purchase of your business insurance.
Our dedicated shop insurance team are on hand to assist you with any queries you may have on your interior designers including fitting shop insurances and will be happy to assist you in obtaining our best possible terms for you.
Apply on-line or call us today to discuss your requirements.