As specialist business insurance brokers we provide instant on-line quotes for oriental and persian carpet shop insurance from a panel of leading shop insurance providers in the United Kingdom.
What is oriental and persian carpet shop insurance?
The candle shop insurance policy is a package insurance policy that provides a broad range of cover under one policy and is designed to meet the needs of most oriental and persian carpet retailers for a cost effective business insurance solution.
The policy includes cover in respect of;
- Property and material damage protecting you against loss or damage to material assets of the business, such as buildings (when required), stock and business contents.
- Business interruption protecting you against losses incurred as a result of a reduction in turnover following a material damage claim.
- Business money protecting the cash in the business
- Combined liabilities offering you protection in respect of your legal liabilities to both third parties and employees.
- additional covers such as property in transit
How much is oriental and persian carpet shop insurance?
As with other insurances, the price you the cost of candle shop insurance is dependent upon you own specific requirements but key factors in the price are the sums insured you require for property damage, the location of your business and whether you have previously had any claims.
Work away liability insurance for oriental and persian carpet shops?
Your standard shop insurance policy will provide you with public liability insurance and employers liability in respect of collection and delivery only. If you operate a carpet fitting or installation service you will require additional liability insurance to cover you in respect of this aspect of your work. This cover is readily available and not expensive to arrange.
Our on-line quote and buy service for retailers insurance provides you with instant access to very competitive shop insurance package quotes for oriental and persian carpet shop insurance with full details of policy cover, terms and conditions and specimen policy wordings from leading insurers. The information will help you to make an informed decision in the purchase of your business insurance.