0161 3002930
Select Page

camp site insuranceAs business insurance specialists, we offer camp site insurance through a range of products tailored to meet your business insurance requirements, whether this be for a liability insurance only, or for a full range of business insurances under a combined insurance policy.

What insurance do I need for a camp site?

The type of insurance that you will require will depend on how your business operates. 

All businesses should hold public liability insurance to protect themselves against claims from third parties in respect of their liability for personal injury or property damage and of course if you employ people within the business you will almost certainly require employers liability insurance.

For businesses that have property to insure, whether this be purely shower and wash facilities or larger scale operations with perhaps and club or swimming pool you will require a broader level of insurance as provided by a business combined insurance policy.

Our on-line quote and buy service caters for a wide range of the market and can provide you with liability insurance quotes or more tailored business insurance products under a commercial combined insurance that can combine a range of commercial and business insurance products to suit your requirements.

Our business insurance team are on hand to assist you with any queries you may have on your insurances and will be happy to work with you to obtain our best possible terms for your camp site insurance requirements.
Apply on-line or call us today on 0161 300 2930 to discuss your requirements.