As specialist business insurance brokers we provide instant on-line quotes for coffee shop insurance from a panel of leading shop insurance providers in the United Kingdom.
What is coffee shop insurance?
The coffee shop insurance policy is a package insurance policy that provides a broad range of cover under one policy and is designed to meet the needs of most coffee shops for a cost effective business insurance solution.
The policy includes cover in respect of;
- Property and material damage protecting you against loss or damage to material assets of the business, such as buildings (when required), stock and business contents.
- Business interruption protecting you against losses incurred as a result of a reduction in turnover following a material damage claim.
- Business money protecting the cash in the business
- Combined liabilities offering you protection in respect of your legal liabilities to both third parties and employees.
- additional covers such as property in transit
How much is coffee shop insurance?
As with other insurances, cost of coffee shop insurance is dependent upon you own specific requirements but key factors in the price are the sums insured you require for property damage, the location of your business and whether you have previously had any claims.